Vision, Mission and Objectives
To establish such a society in which everyone's basic needs are fulfilled and the people live in violence free atmosphere of self-respect without any kind of exploitation or discrimination.
To support the efforts of development in society for women, children, disabled and deprived people to make them aware, educated and self-dependent, so that they can progress with the mainstream of the society.
- To create awareness on education to make people responsible citizens.
- To build capacity of women for their awareness and self-reliance.
- To make regular efforts for creating an aware society for ending social evils.
- To focus on income generation activities for poverty elimination.
- To enhance sources of income of the people and SHGs by making them available small loans.
- To work in the interest of deprived section of society for bringing them in mainstream of development.
- To jointly work with government and NGOs for development of weaker section of society.
- To enhance the livelihood conditions of the society.
- To improve the health conditions of the society members.
- Mainstreaming the weaker section of society.
- To work for improving the awareness on education, health and against violence.